USE PRE-ORDER DISCOUNT CODE: PIONEER10 TO GET A 10% OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE. OFFER EXPIRES SEP 14, 2020.
Pioneer Badminton events such as camps and tournaments are posted here and will be updated regularly.
Summer Camp 2022
Pioneer Badminton Summer Camp 2022
HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOL
Practice Social Distancing
- 6 ft. of distance should be maintained between non-household individuals at all times inside the Pioneer facility
- The total number of people inside the facility must be limited to 5 people per 1000 square ft. as following October 2020 IDPH guidelines
Protect Yourself and Others
- Stay home if you are sick or have any of the following symptoms: coughing, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, recent loss of taste and/or smell, or other CDC-identified symptoms.
- We will perform temperature checks on everyone entering the gym to minimize the risk of spreading any airborne illnesses.
- Please self-quarantine and do not enter the facility if you've contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 21 days.
- Wearing a mask or other face cover is required for everyone not playing on the courts.
Keep the facility clean and sanitized
- The courts & sitting area will be cleaned and sanitized before and after use.
- The gym will be cleaned and disinfected according to the CDC protocols on a weekly basis.
- All entrance doors will be kept open during business hours.
- Cleaning and disinfecting supplies will be available in the gym for member use.
- Absolutely no food or drink except water in the gym area.
- Water fountain will be closed according to IDPH requirements.
- Please throw away all trash.
Other Best Practices
- Minimize close distance interactions with anyone as much as possible.
- Avoid sharing equipment with others.
- Students are strongly recommended to bring their own practice shuttles and disinfect them after use.
- Dress in appropriate attire before coming inside the gym instead of changing after entering.
- Parents should stay in the car while waiting to pick up children after practice.
ELEVATE YOUR GAME
World Class Coaches
Take group or private lessons from the best coaches to take your game to the next level.
Bring the Family
Does your whole family play badminton? Sign them up as a package deal to save big on membership rates.
Daily Open Gym
Just looking to have fun? Come play open gym any day of the week.
LOCATION & HOURS
Check our calendar for availability.
586 Territorial Drive, Suite D
Bolingbrook, IL 60440
We are currently updating our schedule, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions & concerns.
Monday: 4PM - 10PM
Tuesday 4:PM - 10PM
Wednesday: 4PM - 10PM
Thursday: 4PM - 10PM
Friday: 4PM - 10PM
Saturday: 9AM - 7:30PM
Sunday: 9AM - 6:30PM